PRIMARY DENTAL PREVENTION OF CHILDREN'S POPULATION IN TECHNOGENIC REGION
High incidence of basic dental disease poses the problem of their treatment and prevention in a number of the most important in the practice of dentistry. If the secondary and tertiary dental prophylaxis has a frank success, the primary is in the process of development and improvement. Therefore, to talk about the successes in the national preventive dentistry, particularly in the child population, it is not necessary they are quite modest. At the same time, the countries of Europe and North America have achieved significant results in the prevention of major dental diseases, thus reducing the prevalence and intensity of dental caries and periodontal inflammation to impressive numbers. A whole set of adverse conditions, including financial, organizational and cultural nature does not allow to achieve tangible results in the national preventive dentistry. However, scientific dentistry has sufficient expertise in the nature of the origin and formation of teeth and periodontal disease, to achieve convincing successes in preventive dentistry. However, there are features of the etiology and pathogenesis of diseases in different living conditions of specific populations of people that need to learn.
In this regard, studied dental status in 1500 students of three secondary schools, which were located in the region of intensive technogenic pollution. The analysis included quantitative measures of viscosity of saliva and salivation rate, the pH of oral fluid, FER test, micro-hardness of enamel, obtained by conventional techniques. Also Systematics students by age, all surveyed are grouped as they autonomic innervation: sympathotonics, vagotonics and normotonics.
Children held a three-year course of prevention of dental caries twice during each year, therapeutic and preventive complex, including an antidote methionine or cysteamine, sodium fluoride, broth peppermint orally at a dose according to the child's body weight, as well as electrophoresis dentition 5% solution of calcium gluconate via electrode grafitizovannoy tissue within one month.
It is known that the inhabitants of the region with intense industrial development of metallurgical direction is further subjected to the action of your body waste products are ecotoxicants as cariogenic metals. They contribute not only to a change in optimal properties and composition of oral fluid, but increase and accelerate the glycolytic processes on the tooth surface, causing the process of demineralization. But regularly used PBL containing antidotes toxicants and sodium fluoride, acts as an inhibitor of cariogenic and metal along with basic preventative measures (optimal nutrition, health-building activities, oral hygiene) contribute to a significant reduction in prevalence and intensity of dental caries. Particularly effective were the results of preventive measures in schoolchildren sympathicotonic group. If children are constantly exposed to the effects of toxicants, the incidence of tooth twice the control group, the result of three years of systematic preventive action designed PBL significantly reduced the prevalence and intensity of caries in relation to control. Results protivokarioznye prevention suggests the feasibility of implementing similar programs of primary dental prophylaxis under the same conditions the children live.
2. Курякина Н.В. Стоматология профилактическая: руководство по первичной профилактике стоматологических заболеваний / Н.В. Курякина, Н.А. Савельева. - М:Медицинская книга, 2005. - С.150.
3. Улащик В.С. Физиотерапия. Универсальная медицинская энциклопедия / В.С. Улащик. - Минск: Книжный дом, 2008. - 640с.
4. Левицкий А.П. Лизицим вместо антибиотиков / А.П.Левицкий //Одесса: КП ОГТ, 2005. - 74с.
5. Луцкая И.К. Руководство по стоматологии / И.К.Луцкая, А.С. Артюшевич. - Ростов н/Д: Феникс, 2000. - 512с.
6. Дычко Е.Н. Математическая модель развития деминерализации твердой ткани зубов у детей / Е.Н. Дычко, И.В. Ковач //Вісник стоматології. – 2005. - № 1. - С.68-71.
7. Кузьмина Э.М. Профилактика стоматологических заболеваний / Э.М.Кузьмина. - М.:Поли Медиа Пресс, 2001. - 216с.
8. Хоменко Л.А. Профилактика стоматологических заболеваний / Л.А.Хоменко. – К., 2007. - 128с.
9. Ersin N.K. Oral and dental manifestation of condition / N.K. Ersin //Pediatr.Int. - 2006. - Vol.48. - № 6. - P.549-554.
10. Tanaca K. Dental caries and allergiс disordesin children /K. Tanaca, G.Miyake, M. Arakava //Asthma. - 2008. - Vol.45 - №9. - P.795-799.