AESTHETIC FEATURES OF THE STRUCTURE OF THE FACES IN CHILDREN WITH DENTAL AND FACIAL ANOMALIES ІІ1 CLASS BY ENGLEM AND IMPAIRED NASAL BREATHING ACCORDING TO PHOTOMETRY
The habit of mouth breathing may be due to a variety of functional and organic disorders and is caused by three factors: impaired function of muscles, locking the mouth, obstacles in the upper respiratory tract, mouth breathing habit that remained after removing the cause of nasal obstruction as reflex.
Mouth breathing leads to violations of both general and local character in particular to the deformation of the facial bones. To facilitate the passage of air stream through the mouth location is changed tongue - it can move down and back. In such cases, long-term abuse of nasal breathing can lead to certain aesthetic facial changes. The greater the duration of the infringement of nasal breathing the more severe the degree of aesthetic disorders. Therefore, the aim of this study was to determine the aesthetic disorders in patients with dental and facial anomalies ІІ1 class by Englem. Determination of the structural features of the face with a photometric method performed in 42 children with dental and facial anomalies (ZSCHA) II1 class E. Englem and a violation of nasal breathing (ND) (I group) and 32 without disease of the nasopharynx (II group). Age of the patients from 7 to 15 years.
Studied photographs frontal face (in normal occlusion and free closing lips) and profile. The photographs used conventional medial and lateral points, lines and planes, angular and linear dimensions; techniques used I.I.Uzhumetskene, V.P.Pereverzeva and S.A.Shmertslera.
Analysis of photostatic face shots showed that for the II 1 class children in violation is accompanied by characteristic changes in the configuration of the face:
- formed a long face, narrow shape, with a broad nasal bridge and a large angle of convexity, convexity angle increase with the age profile shows an increase in the severity of the strain- Difference observed in the magnitude of its average and bottom parts Faces;
- lips in all age groups in children without nasal breathing violations;
- distal displacement of the mandible changes the shape of the profile of the lower part of the face value of the profile angle (/ t), lets talk about the profile "bevelled back."
- changing the position of the language affects the appearance of the child - as evidenced by the appearance of a "double chin";
- the depth of the labio-chin groove is determined by the labio-chin angle in all age groups was significantly lower in children with nasal breathing.
2. Леденгольц Ж.А. Лицевая эстетика как критерий выбора метода лечения. Ортодонтия versus Хирургия /Ж.А. Леденгольц, Р.А.Мосейко //Ортодонтический реферативный журнал. – 2004. - №3. – С.83-84.
3. Нападов М.А. Ортодонтический атлас. Этиология, патогенез и профилактика деформаций зубочелюстной системы /М.А.Нападов.- К.: Здоров’я, 1967. – С.3-45.
4. Персин Л.С. Эстетика лица глазами ортодонтов /Л.С.Персин, Л.В.Польма //Cathedra. – 2004. - №9. – С.42-45.
5. Романовская А.П. Антропометрия лица, эстетическая норма. Практическое применение в стоматологии /А.П.Романовская, Е.И.Журочко, В.И.Пильтяй.- Симферополь: Таврия, 2004. – 53 с.