COMPARATIVE EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL EVALUATION OF OSTEOGENIC PROPERTIES OF BONE MARROW AND FATTY AUTOLOGICAL STOMATIC CELLS
The success of restorative surgical treatment of periodontal inflammatory diseases is largely determined by the processes of reparative regeneration of bone tissue of the patient. Analysis of the causes of unsuccessful treatment of such patients suggests that the ways of overcoming them consist both in improving the technology of the surgical intervention itself and in creating optimal conditions for regeneration of bone tissue.
One of the most promising directions for correcting the regeneration process is the transplantation of stem cells of various origin.
Using the method of directed regeneration of bone tissue of the alveolar process with the addition of autologous stem cells in periodontal surgery in the treatment of generalized periodontitis II and III degree of severity will not only eliminate the inflammatory process, but also anatomically restore the structural components of the periodontal, in particular, the alveolar bone.
The purpose of the study was to compare the osteogenic properties of bone marrow and adipose tissue cells.
A complex of experimental and clinical research has been carried out. In experimental studies on the effects of rabbit's autologous cells derived from bone marrow and adipose tissue, rabbits-male Chinchilla breeds of 1 year old were used to heal the pustular defects of the alveolar process; the animals were divided into 8 ordinal groups.
Under thiopental anesthesia a defect of bone tissue was created at a depth of the cortical plate in the size of 0.027 cm3, which was filled as follows: a defect under the cluster; Defect and Collapan L; defect, 100000 units bone marrow stem cells, Collapan L.; defect, 500000 units Stem cells of adipose tissue, Collapan L, defect, 1 million units. CCMC, Collapan L.; defect, 100000 units SCJT, Collapan L.; defect, 500000 units SCJT, Collapan L.; defect, 1 million units. SCJT, Collapan L., after which the wound was sutured. Animals were brought out from the experiment by air embolism for 42 or 90 days.
In the initial survey, the average indexes of periodontal disease in patients of both groups were equal.
Radiologically, in patients of the experimental group, an increase in the height of interalveolar septal walls was determined at 1-1.5 mm, in comparison with preoperative orthopantomograms. There was an increase in the density of the spongy bone of the interdental partitions, an increase in its X-ray contrast.
The use of autologous stem cells at the surgical stage of complex treatment of periodontal diseases has evident advantages over the traditional surgical methods of treating these diseases, since restoration of the periodontal structure is restored, periodontal pockets are eliminated, long remission is established, which is confirmed by the improvement of the level of oral hygiene, the normalization of the index assessment of the periodontal condition, processes of bone tissue regeneration.
Thus, we have proved that the use of autologous stem cells at the surgical stage of complex treatment of periodontal diseases has evident advantages over traditional surgical methods of treatment of these diseases, since restoration of periodontal structure is restored, periodontal pockets are eliminated, long-term remission is established.
Аs a result of the evaluation of the dynamics regeneration of bone defects of the mandible in case of the introduction of stem cells with Collapan into the defect zone, we found that the course was most favorable for the administration of bone tissue stem cells comparing to the introduction of adipose tissue stem cells.
2. Adipose stromal cells stimulate angiogenesis via promoting progenitor cell differentiation, secretion of angiogenic factors, and enhancing vessel maturation / K. Rubina, N. Kalinina, A. Eflmenko [et al. ] // Tissue Eng Part A. - 2009. - № 15. – S.-8. – P. 2039-2050.
3. Воложин А. А. Мультипотентные клетки жировой ткани: перспективы использования в челюстно-лицевой хирургии / А.А. Воложин, Е.В. Киселева, Т.Г. Калашникова // Кафедра. - 2007. -№ 6. –С. 20-25.
4. Дифференцировка мультипотентных мезенхимальных стромальных клеток, выделенных из костного мозга и подкожно жировой клетчатки, в клетки костной ткани / [И.П. Савченкова, М.С. Ростовская, Н.И. Чупикова, С.З. Шарифуллина] // Цитология.- 2008. - №5. - Разд.10. – С. 855-860.
5. 5. Gimble J.M. Adipose-Derived Stem Cells for Regenerative Medicine / J.M. Gimble, A.J. Katz, B.A. Bunnell // Circulation Research. - 2007. – S. 100. – Р.1249-1260.
6. Сергеев В.С. Иммунологические свойства мультипотентных мезенхимальных стромальных клеток / В.С. Сергеев // Клеточная трансплантология и тканевая инженерия. - 2005. – С. 39-42.
7. Стромальные клетки жировой ткани - пластический тип клеток, обладающих высоким терапевтическим потенциалом / [Д.О. Трактуев, Е.В. Парфенова, В.А. Ткачук, К.Л. Марч] // Цитология. - 2006.- С. 83-94.
8. Zhao human adipose tissue- derived stem cells differentiate into endothelial cells in vitro and improve postnatal neovascularization in vivo/ Y. Cao, Z. Sun, I. Iiao [ еt аl. ] // Biochem biophys res commun. -2005. – P.370-379.
9. Карпюк В. Б. К изучению свежевыделенных - аутологичных стромальных клеток подкожной жировой клетчатки для регенерации биологических тканей / В.Б. Карпюк, М.Д., Перова М.Г. Шубич // Институт стоматологии. – 2009. – № 3. – С. 74-76.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.