ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT OF ADULT PATIENTS MALOCCLUSION WITH INFLAMMATORY PERIODONTAL DISEASES
The main purpose of the educational process is the transfer of future specialists as more knowledge and skills. This usually happens in two training models: passive, where the student acts as "object" of study (listening and watching) and active - "subject" of studies (studies independently). The modern system of vocational education transition to new forms of learning, it is necessary to combine both models, change teaching methods to intensify the process of training and motivation of students. Therefore education in higher education is gradually moving from the "transfer" students knowledge in finished form to the control of independent teaching and cognitive work. The main purpose of the educational process is the transfer of future specialists as more knowledge and skills. This usually happens in two training models: passive, where the student acts as "object" of study (listening and watching) and active - "subject" of studies (studies independently). But, given that the current system of vocational education in market conditions needs to be changed, the transition to new forms of education should combine both models to change teaching methods to intensify the process of training and motivation of students.
Therefore education in higher education is gradually moving from the "transfer" students knowledge in finished form to the control of independent teaching and learning.
According to the requirements of the Bologna education system, students preparing for their own workshops, with a list of theoretical questions. But dentistry - a clinical discipline and students must be taught to medical logic, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize findings that appear in the analysis of clinical patients, which is the analysis of all the symptoms of dental disease and their pathogenesis. Since being established links between theory and practice, formed clinical thinking student. Therefore, the third year students of dental faculties should understand the importance of preventive work among children.
The introduction of the educational process credit-modular system activation caused significant independent work with educational materials and literature, due to a significant increase in their incentive to learn. In our opinion, independent work of students of dental faculty is the basis of higher worlds, since only the knowledge that a student came alone, and the experience is a real personal achievement.
Given that the main priorities, motivation, vision and establishing certain lifestyle are formed in childhood and youth, it is necessary in this period form the skills of the younger generation respect for their own health, including oral health skills.
On the basis of a cooperation agreement with the clinical and diagnostic center branch №6 Desnyanskiy district and a preliminary agreement with the management of schools held "Lessons hygiene" for elementary students (grades 1-4) school.
By practical lesson involved students of all without exception. It is a joint activity involves the contribution of each individual.
Preparation for the "hygiene lesson" consisted of the following steps:
- Distribution of students in the group;
- Consideration of options for lectures for students (form method of presenting information, the use of illustrative materials);
- Develop preventive measures considering age;
- Collective discussion prepared scenarios of "hygiene lesson" and visual materials;
- Theoretical training and creative work of each student.
A favorable atmosphere of cooperation, mutual understanding and confidence in preparation for the practical classes is a major prerequisite for the creation and success that helps develop skills and interest in students. In our work we use the following principles:
- Belief in success generates enthusiasm;
- Friendly attitude to each student, tolerance;
- Taking into account the interest and initiative audience, its ability to self;
- The ability to see success, encourage independence.
Workshops with dental discipline "Prevention of dental diseases" in the III year students optimizes and improves the efficiency of students gaining practical skills. The advantage of interactive technologies is to collaborate and consolidate skills group and education capacity for professional interaction and communication. Group work between students stimulate synergies, the relationship of mutual responsibility and cooperation. Students gain experience of collective, constructive discussions and cultural dialogue.
2. Громов О.В. Информационные технологии в образовательном процессе: проблемы, перспективы развития (приглашение к дискуссии) / О.В. Громов, Р.А. Котелевский // Современная стоматология. – 2010. – № 5. – С. 108–110.
3. Олійник В. В. Діагностика підвищення кваліфікації керівних і педагогічних кадрів освіти за очно-дистанційною формою навчання: метод. реком. / В. В. Олійник, В. О. Гравіт, А. Л. Кліменко // АПН України, Ун-т менедж. освіти. – К., 2007. – 24 с.
4. Павленко А.В. Дистанционные формы обучения в последипломной подготовке врачей-стоматологов / А.В. Павленко, И.П. Мазур // Вісник стоматології. – 2009. – № 4. –С. 40.
5. Підвищення ефективності викладання розділу «Лікування генералізованого пародонтиту» з використанням сучасних педагогічних технологій / [А.В. Борисенко, К.Є. Печковський, Н.А. Зелінська та ін.] // Современная стоматология. – 2011. – № 2. –С. 149–153.
6. Тимофеев А.А. Самостоятельная работа студентов / А.А. Тимофеев, С.В. Витковская, С.В. Максимча // Современная стоматология. – 2009. – № 1. – С. 143–145.
7. Albert S.A new approach to computer-aided distance learning: The «Automated Tutor» / S. Albert, C. Thomas // The Journal of Open and Distance Learning. – 2000. –№ 15 (2). – C. 1–5.