EFFICIENCY OF THE ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM AT THE FACULTY IN THE FORMATION OF THE PERSONALITY OF THE FUTURE DOCTOR
The main task of a higher educational establishment is to train and educate highly qualified specialists. At a Medical University the object of study and the subject of the future activity of a specialist is a person, and the quality of training for a medical graduate should be at the top level. In the system of administration of a higher educational establishment, the basic level is faculty one. At the educational establishment each faculty has its own specified task and a part of the eventual goal is the training of a qualified specialist who is able to decide important tasks for the protection and preservation of population health. Medical faculty No 1 is one of the main organizational and educational-scientific structural subdivisions of the Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, which was founded by the decision of the Academic Council, combines various departments, and works in accordance with the normative base.
At each faculty, the dean works directly with the students. All dean's office members work with students directly at all stages of students’ molding as specialists and personalities. The dean's office of the medical faculty No 1 supports the organization and control of the educational process at the faculty; provides information for the assuring of high-grade educational process; controls the training of medical students; provides office work and document circulation according to the legislation.
To provide effective educational process, the dean of the medical faculty No 1 and dean’s officers monitor the success and attendance of classes carefully and systematically, assist tutors in charge in organizational work with academic groups. Obligatory work of the dean’s office administration is participation in the group meetings, courses’ gathering according to organizational and educational issues, and realization of routine site meetings.
Cultural, sports, health-improving, public, and volunteer kinds of work are very important for interest of young people in education. In the process of learning it is important to form a comprehensively developed personality.
The dean and his mates deal with the issue of providing the medical students with hostels or other accommodation.
Control for the organization and performing of professional training course is constant duties of the dean's office. This is one of the most important stages in the education of a future doctor.
The specificity of the medical profession requires constant contact with colleagues, because there are different situations that require consultation with leading specialists, who are highly qualified professionals.
At many public and private medical establishments pedagogical activity and medical-consultative work are carried out by the teachers of the academy, who ensure the professional development of young medical specialists.
Thus, the administrative work of the dean's office is constantly improved and modified in accordance with current conditions. According to modern challenges of organizing the educational process on line, the dean's office members work on the digital platforms, master the information technology, and develop new methods of work that ensure the formation of a highly educated and competitive specialist as a modern doctor.
2. Zakon Ukrayiny №1556-VII «Pro vyshchu osvitu» vid 25.09.2020. Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady (VVR). 2014;37-38:2004. Dostupno na: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18#Text (Ukrainian).
3. Dubrovina OV, Sherstyuk OO, Tarasenko YаA, Hryn VH, Horbachenko OB, Toropova AA. Shlyakhy pidvyshchennya yakosti vyshchoyi medychnoyi osvity pry pidhotovtsi studentiv stomatolohichnoho fakulʹtetu do litsenziynoho intehrovanoho ispytu. Materialy navch.-nauk. konf. z mizhnar. uchastyu «Aktualʹni problemy suchasnoyi vyshchoyi medychnoyi osvity v Ukrayini»; 2019 ber. 21; Poltava; 2019, s. 76-8. (Ukrainian).
4. Svintsytska NL, Hryn VH, Katsenko AL. Osoblyvosti formuvannya profesiynoho stanovlennya inozemnykh studentiv pid chas vyvchennya dystsypliny «Anatomiya lyudyny». Zbirnyk statey navch.-nauk. konf. z mizhnar. uchastyu «Aktualʹni pytannya medychnoyi (farmatsevtychnoyi) osvity inozemnykh hromadyan: problemy ta perspektyvy»; 2018 lyst. 22; Poltava; 2018, s. 81-3. (Ukrainian).
5. Deyneha TF, Svintsytska NL, Rohulya VO, Hryn VH. Napryamy vdoskonalennya pidhotovky maybutnikh likariv u suchasnykh umovakh na kafedri anatomiyi lyudyny. Materialy vseukr. nauk.-prakt. konf. z mizhnar. uchastyu «Osnovni napryamky udoskonalennya pidhotovky medychnykh kadriv u suchasnykh umovakh»; 2015 ber. 26; Poltava; 2015, s. 71-3. (Ukrainian).
6. Alferova YEA, Sushchenko AV, Plotnikova IYe. Rol' vospitatel'nogo protsessa v formirovanii polikul'turnoy lichnosti studenta meditsinskogo VUZA. Lichnost', sem'ya i obshchestvo: voprosy pedagogiki i psikhologii: Sbornik statey po materialam XXXIX mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. 2014;CH.I,4(39):64-8. (Russian).
7. Podd'yakov AN. Psikhologiya konkurentsii v obuchenii. M.: Izd. Dom GUVSHE; 2006. 347 s. (Russian).
8. Smirnov SD. Pedagogika i psikhologiya vysshego obrazovaniya. Ot deyatel'nosti k lichnosti. M.: Akademiya; 2009. 524 s. (Russian).
9. Hryn KV. Intehratsiya dokumentalʹnykh foto- ta videomaterialiv u pislyadyplomniy osviti likariv-interniv za spetsialʹnistyu «Psykhiatriya». Visnyk problem biolohiyi i medytsyny. 2020;3(157):178-180. DOI:10.29254/2077-4214-2020-3-157-178-180 (Ukrainian).
10. Tsaregorodtsev GI, Krotkov YEA, Afanas'yev YUI. O razvitii klinicheskogo myshleniya u budushchikh vrachey. Terapevt. arkhiv. 2005;77(1):77-80. (Russian).
11. Svintsytska NL, Sherstyuk OO, Deyneha TF, Rohulya VO, Hryn VH. Vplyv naukovykh doslidzhenʹ vykladacha na formuvannya suchasnoho likarya. Materialy vseukr. nauk.-prakt. konf. z mizhnar. uchastyu «Osnovni napryamky udoskonalennya pidhotovky medychnykh kadriv u suchasnykh umovakh»; 2015 ber. 26; Poltava; 2015, s. 213-4. (Ukrainian).
12. Machkalyan EL. Uchebnyy protsess kak faktor stanovleniya lichnosti. Obrazovaniye KHKHI veka: Sbornik materialov Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii; 2014:590-3. (Russian).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.