OBTAINING A WOUND-HEALING EFFECT WHEN USING PHOTON THERAPY IN THE EXPERIMENT
Introduction. The absorption of photon radiation causes biochemical, bioelectrical and bioenergetic effects in the biotissue. These primary effects, which occur directly under the action of photon irradiation, also cause secondary effects. Secondary effects are divided into three groups: analgesic, anti-inflammatory and biostimulating. At the same time, huge resources in the world are spent on the fight against diabetes and its complications. At the heart of the pathogenesis of the most common complications of diabetes are changes in the vessels of the microcirculatory tract that develop during the disease. Therefore, the possibility of using photonic physiotherapeutic effects for the prevention of complications of diabetes is of interest to researchers.
The aim. The research method is investigated in experimental efficiency by means of radiation of a red spectrum for prevention of postoperative relations which can develop after publication of teeth against a diabetes mellitus.
Materials and methods. Physiotherapeutic effect was performed using a multispectral photon system and morphological study of the features of surgical wound regeneration.
Results. Research results. In the course of studying the pathomorphological features of post-extraction wound regeneration, the differences between the 1st and 2nd groups of animals were established. In the second group (photon physiotherapeutic effect was used) there was a less pronounced inflammatory cell infiltrate with fewer polymorphonuclear leukocytes in biopsies, a larger number of fibroblasts on the 3rd and 7th day of observation and faster appearance of fibrous structures in the granules. Epithelialization of the postextraction wound began earlier in group II, and the process of angiogenesis was also more active.
Conclusion. The revealed morphological differences between the obtained results of the 1st and 2nd groups of animals testify to the positive therapeutic effect of photonic influence.
2. Korobov AM, Pavlov SV, Klapoushhak AJu, Kolupaeva TV. Hromoterapija v kompleksnom lechenii hronicheskih oslozhnenij saharnogo diabeta. 50-a juvіlejna Mіzhnarodna naukovopraktichna konferencіja «Zastosuvannja lazerіv u medicinі ta bіologії». 22-25 travnja 2019; Harkіv. Harkіv: Harkіvs'kij nacіonal'nij unіversitet іmenі V.N. Karazіna; 2019; s. 196-9. (Russian).
3. Martovic'ka JuV. Dіabetichna mіkroangіopatіja: morfogenez ta rol' u rozvitku uskladnen' cukrovogo dіabetu. Patologіja. 2008;3(5):6-10. (Ukrainian).
4. Biloshytska AV. The hepatoprotective role of the Zakarpattia herbal preparations in experimental atherosclerosis and diabetes mellitus type 2. Environment & Health. 2016;(3 (79):10-4.
5. Abdullah WA. Evaluation of bone regenerative capacity in rats claverial bone defect using platelet rich fibrin with and without beta tri calcium phosphate bone graft material. The Saudi Dental Journal. 2016 Jul;28(3):109–17.
6. Kanіshina TM, Taran ІV, vinahіdniki; Vіnnic'kij nacіonal'nij medichnij unіversitet іm. M. І. Pirogova, patentovlasnik. Sposіb vidalennja zuba na verhnіj shhelepі u laboratornih shhurіv. Patent Ukraїni № 126612, 25.06.2018. (Ukrainian).
7. Bagrіj MM, Dіbrov VA, redaktori. Metodiki morfologіchnih doslіdzhen': monografіja. Vіnnicja: Nova Kniga; 2016. 157 s. (Ukrainian).
8. Hannu Larjava, editor. Oral wound healing: cell biology and clinical management. John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 2012. 438 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.